Friday, August 29, 2008

Last week of the first trimester

Well, I have passed the 11 week mark. I am now in my last week of the first trimester!

I bought a doppler so I can hear my baby's heartbeat any time I felt worried, but I bought a 3mhz and it turns out that a 2mhz is better for earlier detection. I was still able to find thse heartbeat though :-) (but only for a second)

Gender - When I first found out I was pregnant, I swore it was a girl. Now that it's been a while I'm not so sure anymore. My grandma Ruth says it's a girl and both me and my mom had dreams I had a girl. Aunt Nana says it's a boy and I really have no idea now haha.

I fell asleep on the couch today and had the show "the first 48 hours" on the tv. It went into my dream and I was dreaming I was in some sort of under cover sting to find a murderer. Dreams are so vivid now that I am pregnant. I can't believe it. It's like I am watching a movie instead of sleeping!

No comments: