Monday, September 8, 2008

morning sickness, crams, sleeplessness, restless legs... oh man



Well. I forgot my password to this site because of all it's password restrictions, grrrr. I remembered it. (duh)






Well I thought I was in the clear with morning sickness but now, starting at week 11 or so, it has come back. I don't feel queezy anymore, just a heavy gagging feeling that doesn't really go away and makes me puke without warning.






If I eat, I am not nauseus, but my legs are restless. So strange. Soda helps settle my tummy but I try not to drink so much of it due to the caffine.






I still have not tackled the office that will become the baby's room. It's a DISASTER. I should post a before and after pic.... if I ever get an after pic lol.






We went for our ultrasound on Sep. 5th. We couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy but we did see the baby is growing normally and was VERY active. It raised its left arm above it's head and Darren and I both went "whoah" and then laughed. It caught us off guard. Its so amazing that in 12 weeks and 2 days this little human is fully functional inside the womb






Well I have to go make a lunch and get ready for work. blah. I want to see if I can figure out how to post the ultrasound pics...









1 comment:

Selena said...

Awwww, I'm sorry the morning sickness has started again. Both sprite and gingerale do not have caffine and some root beers do not either. Something about rootbeer settled my tummy when I was preggo. I love your ultrasound pic, it really is amazing that there is such a perfect tiny human there already!